Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bugger

The combination of a very long day and a migraine coming on meant yesterday was the day I failed. Piglottie was spot on with her guess, and so will be getting something yummy very shortly (just as soon as I've scoured her blog to find out what kind of colours Mrs P goes for). Piglottie, email me at dangeroustbadger AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk please!

I've really enjyed blogging every day, and whilst I'm not going to keep it up I am definitely going to try and aim for around 3 posts a week from now on. This should mean I've got enough stuff to blog about but still have time for a life.

Anyway, must go as there is a Very Important Football Match happening shortly and I have to start getting drunk.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaay! I WIN!

6:40 pm  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Oooh tres exciting! I never win anything :) (but sorry you lost the blog bet thing :( ). And I only guessed yesterday as Daisy had taken the 29th. Shall pm you :)

6:41 pm  
Blogger Joy said...

Well done Piglottie :)

Now then Badger wherever you are I hope you are ok! Did you get a ticket? And what a **** that was :( There has been much shouting and bad language in this house - mostly directed in Rafa's direction. Am not sure I have drunk enough yet tbh, I might just go and have another one.

Ah well.

9:36 pm  
Blogger Hellbelle said...

Shame about the footie :(

1:40 pm  
Blogger Kai said...

Well done with the fab blogging anyway. Looking forward to your next installment!

Congrats Piglottie for guessing right :)

3:17 pm  
Blogger Hawkesley said...

I've enjoyed reading all you posts...keep it up!

And well done to Piglottie for getting the date right :-)

9:46 am  
Blogger Caroline M said...

If you're aiming for three times a week then we're about due for a flash of Monica. I still have no urge to knit mitres, I did it once and didn't feel an urge for a second. Show me more and I might change my mind. or not.

8:33 am  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Congrats piglottie and well done you badger!!! I'm amazed you came so far! I've ignored my blog for two weeks now - shame on me - but it's easily done. Tempes fugits and all that.

9:16 am  
Blogger belaybunny said...

never mind, you did well, and have the excuse of sickly children ;) I could never manage to blog every day!! Monica is a cute top, looking forward to seeing that as well.

10:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE DEMAND SPINNING WHEEL PHOTOS!

6:36 pm  
Blogger Catknit said...

I'm so impressed with your non stop blogging, my blog probably has cobwebs on it by now and the longer I leave it the less inclined I am to go back to it :(

1:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home