Sunday, May 20, 2007

Meme

Ages and ages ago I got tagged by a couple of people for that '7 weird things about me' meme type thingummy. Now that I'm struggling for ideas for a post it seems like an ideal time to bother answering it, so here goes:

  1. I cannot tolerate anyone touching my belly button.
  2. I have a real fetish about picking at other people's bellybuttons to try and find fluff.
  3. I have been tattooed 9 times and pierced 16 times.
  4. I despise it when people refer to themselves as 'crazy!' or 'totally mad!'.
  5. I get angry about pretty much everything. Library staff who shelve sloppily are currently the most likely targets for my ranting and foaming at the mouth.
  6. For someone with a short temper and huge anger reserves, I have an awful lot of patience with teenagers.
  7. I own over 40 pairs of shoes and boots, but only ever wear my beat up pair of Adidas.
There, that's another day of blogging managed. I'm really behind with reading other people's blogs, but I'll hopefully catch up during the week.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This does not count as a blog post! Super Monkey for teh win!

6:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This does count as a blog post. SM will not will this sunday!

6:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nm - are you drunk posting again? YOU MAKE NO SENSE!!

6:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I might still be a little pissed.

7:06 pm  
Blogger Kai said...

what are the tatoos of and where are they?? p

7:21 pm  
Blogger Piglottie said...

1 and 2 are most strange - I prefer no belly buttons altogether :) And I am so with you on the sloppy shelving!

8:07 pm  
Blogger Sarah Ditum said...

I'm with you on 4 and 5. "Crazy" people are the most tedious people I've met.

8:15 pm  
Blogger Hellbelle said...

I turned into an angry book browser in Hay-On-Wye. Their book shelving definitely needs a badger's firm paw.

8:29 pm  
Blogger Seahorse said...

#4! Absolutely! Comments like 'ooh, I'm really mad, me' just make me want to punch people in the face!

9:31 pm  
Blogger Morelli said...

From one library worker to another, I don't blame you for the sloppy shelving thing, it drives me mad at work. Can understand the students putting the books back in a mess, but staff, they should definitely know better.

Angela

4:58 pm  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

I've met a few mums to be who share your no1 weirdness. Makes tummy palpation a little difficult!
love from the crazy, totally mad one. OK, that last was just a wind up. Was tempted to see YOU get mad and bad badger.
YOu can't catch up on other blogs when you are rising to a CHALLENGE!

11:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home