Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Things I have learnt today

  1. When you are driving in the fast lane at 30mph at 8:30 in the morning and refuse to get out of my way, I will overtake on the inside. Flashing your lights at me and shaking your head does not make me feel remorse, only greater rage.
  2. Pork pie is the food of Jebus. Pork, jelly and pastry all combined in one easy to eat package. Mmmmmm.
  3. The sidewinder toe looks weird. Really, really freakishly weird. Still, I have faith. For now at least.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Ditum said...

Don't you go telling me how nice pork pie is. I don't want to hear about its meltingly rich pastry, luscious jelly and tender delicious meat. Just never take your daughter to a farm park, and if you do, have a bloody good argument in favour of meat-eating lined up ("It's ok darling, they only kill the naughty pigs") or else you'll end up guilted into vegetarianism by a four-year-old.

10:01 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

How could you discuss pork pie like that when I am maintaining a mushroom cous cous and banana diet for lunch?

Oh - and I know what you mean about slow drivers in the fast lane. Was it by any chance an old guy wearing a pork pie hat? Doh - there it is again.....

11:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moushroom cous cous and banana? I feel a Peter Kay moment coming on.

4:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home