Monday, June 12, 2006

Another sock

This is the first Hedera



And I have been buying more sock yarn too. This little lot is from Curious Yarns, and the colours are (from left to right) Ocean, Forest Walker and Sanctuary. Ocean is a lot more green than I was expecting, I thought it was going to have more blue in it. I do still like it, but Sanctuary is my absolute favourite. The colours are so dusky and subtle, absolutely stunning.





And I have a new toy to play with too - there will be pics of that little baby next time...

5 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Absolutely, totally, utterly and completely jealous of the sock yarn - those colours are stunning!

9:56 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

Forest Walker is really ugly. Feel free to send it to me and I will dispose of it for you... Seriously, do you know how much sock yarn I've managed to buy over the last couple of weeks? I don't need the temptation!! :-(

And thanks for bringing up the Shetland Tea Shawl. *weeps copiously into bran flakes*

6:48 am  
Blogger Hellbelle said...

Your Hedera looks great! That Santuary sock yarn is gorgeous. I am definitely feeling the need to get some posh sock yarn for myself!

12:47 pm  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Hedera looks super. I love the pic of Metis actually on, it really suits you :)

2:00 pm  
Blogger dreamcatcher said...

Beautiful colours in the sock yarn, I love all 3 of them!

Metis looks fab, that's a very good colour combo in Lasso. I've got Jamboree and it's eye-melting, all the colours really "glow" in this yarn!

10:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home