Sunday, June 11, 2006

Modelling pose!

Metis modelled:




And a piccy of the flarey sleeve too


There has been a lot of knitting going on here over the last few days, and a lot of sock based trauma. I'm presuming that most (all?) of you who read this blog have got here from Angel Yarns forum, and so will know what happened to my posh sock and hedera. If you don't, then you can read the story here. I would rewrite it, but I don't think my nerves could cope with yet another retelling of the saga. I have finished the first Hedera sock now, but it's too dark for photos, so I'll try and post one tomorrow. I've also cast on for the second posh sock, as I hate having single socks hanging around the place. So far I've never fallen victim to second sock syndrome, and I'm hoping it stays that way!

2 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Metis looks really gorgeous! Did you need to do anything to the neck in the end, or did it block out ok?

10:57 pm  
Blogger Badger said...

I left it - it seems ok, but if I can learn to crochet I might fiddle with it a bit more and see if I can gt a neater edging.

9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home