Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I should have been a Blue Peter presenter

I made me a swift!




I started by using these instructions, but as I went on it mutated into my own design - it's a great deal sturdier than the original and is easy to dismantle and store. I've been winding skeins all day and giggling about how much fun it is, sad but true!

I also finished the other posh sock



Pattern: My own one size fits Badger pattern (1x1 rib for 1", short row heel, flat toe)

Needles: Inox grey dpn's 2.5mm

Yarn: Posh Yarns sock yarn, colour "Hothouse" (exclusive to sock club members)

Next time I get a package from posh yarns, I think I'll try their free pattern. It's such lovely yarn to knit with that I'm really glad I joined and can't wait to see what the next colours are going to be!


3 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Clever girlie - I admire your woodworking skills! Your swift looks good - perfect combination of looking good and practicality. I am totally impressed! - Socks look great too!

8:41 am  
Blogger Hellbelle said...

You're a proper crafty girl! Proper job!

1:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting is over, the next batch is on its way!!

10:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home