Friday, June 16, 2006

Baby boom

For some reason, my life currently seems to involve a lot of babies. Friends left, right and centre are dropping sprogs and several aquaintances are also reproducing at a frightening rate. As a result of this I have been knitting baby things over the past few days. I can't show any pics, as several of the recipients read this blog, but after the knitty bits have been gifted I'll post photos.

However, all good blogs need photos, and so these are my new shoes I bought today







A Next clearence shop has opened up just over the road from my house, and so I went and fought all the natives to get to the bargains - these babies were a fiver! I love new shoes :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

I admire your courage - I could never walk in such heels!!!!!

6:19 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

Those shoes are stunning! I think it's about 10 years since I wore anything that high. If you decide you don't like them, I can think of a good home...

1:15 pm  
Blogger Catknit said...

Cor, its a good job you didn't wear them on Sunday, I might have broken your ankle when I ripped them off, I love shoesies and I don't have any that colour

11:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home