Monday, July 24, 2006

A confession

Well, I haven't blogged for a few days because I've had nothing to blog about. Yes, dear readers, I have not knitted a single stitch since last Thursday! The socks are unfinished, the baby cardigan is languishing in a basket and whilst I have wound the yarn for my colinette throw into balls, I have done nothing else with it. Sigh.

I think it's mainly the weather that's got me feeling so totally meh, and we also had a very busy weekend. It's the badger boy's birthday tomorrow, and also ex badger's buffday too, so we went to the cinema on Saturday and Chester zoo on Sunday. I took loads of photos but using ex badger's camera, so I can't even post any pics of cute animals.

And thankyou for all the good wishes for the job interview - I didn't get it, but it has made me realise that I do want to work in libraries and get out of education, and I also have a much better idea of exactly what skills and knowledge I need to gain, so it was a good experience for me :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

This heat makes me feel like I have flu ..I just can't pick up my needles ....you are not alone .

6:14 am  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

It's the weather, don't be hard on yourself. Don't think about it for a while then one day soon you'll just wake up with loads of inspiration. Really!!!!

7:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd been wondering about the interview. So sorry that you didn't get it. It's something I've thought about doing. What sort of skills etc would you need?

9:39 am  
Blogger dianemulholland said...

It's so funny to hear people complaining about heat when I'm scraping ice off my car and cancelling sport due to thick fog!!

Sorry to hear about the job - I hope something similar comes up for you soon :-)

7:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure your crocheting compatriot here at The Wool Baa would be happy to give you a few tips about the library world - after all,she is a librarian ;-)

3:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww i'm sorry you didn't get the job...but hey at least you know what you want out of life, which is halfway there IMHO!!!

Loved the cakey for hairy one heh heh!

7:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home